- Heidi Ames, Laurie Fitzpatrick, Shelby Lee, Joanna West (Snoqualmie Elementary): Levies mean new curriculum, instructional coaches, nurses, counselors
- Trista Bamer (Snoqualmie Elementary): Levies will support essential school functions in Snoqualmie Valley
- Alexandra Clark (Parent Partnership Program): Levies provide important funding to bridge gaps, run important programs
- Emily Larson (Cascade View): Vote ‘Yes’ for school replacement levies
- Anne McGavran (Cascade View, Snoqualmie Elementary): School levy will support student access to nursing services
- Emily Rourke (Twin Falls): School levies will support equal, expanded language program, STEM, music programs
Over the last month, more than 100 Valley educators helped canvass over 8,000 homes and wrote 6 letters to the editor in support of our local levies. Check out the letters:
Find updated results here: http://results.vote.wa.gov/results/20180213/king/.
The Snoqualmie Valley Education Association represents the 430+ certificated staff of the Snoqualmie Valley School District. We believe empowered educators, stronger together, are the foundation of great schools.