The SVEA Bargaining Team is comprised of (in alphabetical order):
- Lynn Bradwell, CKMS Teacher
- Chris Jackson, MSHS Teacher
- Freedom Johnson, WEA-Sammamish UniServ Director
- Tony Manjarrez, CKMS Teacher
- Lisa Radmer, NBES librarian and SVEA President
- Nate Ziemkowski, SES Teacher
Working on the administration team during 2015-16 negotiations is (in alphabetical order):
- Jeff Hogan, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning
- Warren Hopkins, District Consultant
- Rhonda Schmidt, MSHS Assistant Principal
- Ryan Stokes, Assistant Superintendent of Finance and Operations
- Ray Wilson, CVES Principal
- Amy Wright, OES Principal
The teams are working with a facilitator from the Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC), Jaime Siegel.
Dates of all scheduled bargaining sessions can be found on the Calendar page.