Across our district, SVEA members will be meeting Monday in their buildings to discuss our next steps in the fight for full funding of our schools. Many buildings will also join together to wear McCleary Promise stickers. Watch your home email for more information from your building representatives. Click here to view the meeting presentation.
What's our timeline?
- April 23: Last Day of the Legislative Session
- April 24: Building Meetings
- April 25-May 12: Building Actions & Olympia Lobbying
- May 15: General Membership Meeting
- May 16-June 19: Possible Local Action
- June 30: Last Day of the State Fiscal Year
- August 24: General Membership Meeting
- August 30: First Day of School
*As a reminder, all political work and discussion must take place during off-duty hours and using personal resources (email, phone, paper, etc.). For more information about rules for political activity as a public employee, click here.