- You have the right to union representation during investigatory interviews. Contact your building representative or our President, Lisa Radmer, immediately if you are being investigated.
- As a WEA member you are eligible for Educator Employee Liability insurance.
- The WEA also provides members some discounted legal rates via the Attorney Referral Program.
- You're entitled to view your local contract. Once finalized, our contract will be posted on the district and SVEA websites.
- Understand the grievance process and what to do when the district violates your contract.
Know Your Rights
As a member of SVEA, you are offered many rights and benefits. Here are just some of them:
Comments are closed.
The Snoqualmie Valley Education Association represents the 475+ certificated staff of the Snoqualmie Valley School District. We believe empowered educators, stronger together, are the foundation of great schools.